Davis Consulting Solutions Community Planning Awards 2018
How to Nominate
Davis Consulting Solutions honors community planning initiatives as well as individuals working to make inclusive communities of lasting value for all. Award recipients are celebrated annually at the Collective Community Impact Forum.
- Nominations are due September 30, 2018.
- Awards will be announced October 12, 2018 at the Collective Community Impact Forum.
2018 Award Nomination Eligibility
The nominations window is September 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018. Follow these steps to prepare and submit your award nomination:
- See what is eligible to nominate
- Review the categories and criteria
- Learn what is required for your nomination
What can be entered?
- Any plan, project, program, tool, process, report, or ordinance entered must have been published, implemented, or completed within three years of the date of submission. Published drafts of plans are not acceptable. This does not include the Implementation award category.
- Any plan, project, program, tool, process, report or ordinance may only be entered in one award category per award year.
Who can nominate?
- Anyone working on a plan or project may nominate that plan or project for an award.
Planning Award Categories & Eligibility
The awards jury will select up to one recipient in each Excellence Award category. Excellence award recipients will be featured on Davis Consulting Solution's website and with a presentation at the Collective Community Impact Forum on October 12.
- Economic Development Planning
- Environmental Planning
- Grassroots Initiative